WOOHOO ! OMFG ! GUESS WHAT ?!

SelfExquisite
by SelfExquisite · 19 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
OKKK , I found this way to get both credits and money in one day and it can go up to millions , o.0
Not sure abt it though , yesterday my friend told me he heard abt this site which buys 20k for 16$ . He can't remember who told him -.- since he was a drunk ass that day ! anyway...If we find the site you won't believe what we can do with them . trust me mafia , trust me for once , I'm searching my ass out and I need everyone to search too. Don if you found it first we can have a talk I can tell you the method then you can discuss abt it but believe me you can get to 100ks in no time with the site . ^^ Since then I don't think the secret should be revealed in public and Don is the only person I'm going to tell it to first !
Posted 14 years ago
haha. i hope it works
Posted 14 years ago
nice site
Posted 14 years ago
Been using FMX since they started. Best place to purchase credits; not the greatest to sell. But then again, hardly anyone is buying at a decent price.
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
You have my atention.

Just curious, was this the site: http://firstmetaexchange.com/home

Oh my GOD, it has....da...daopay! and onebip! THANK YOU! WOOHOO I'M RICH XD
Posted 14 years ago
i hope u find ittt wish u the best luck
Posted 14 years ago · Author
you can hardly sell 20k for 16$ there . but worths a try . But I already know that site , if we find anyway to sell 20k for above 10$ we have oppened the door to rich !
Posted 14 years ago
nice ^_^
Posted 14 years ago
=o nice,-interested-