Spam...

Atthew99
by Atthew99 · 15 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago · Author
My god... Lately I think I've been seeing spam and just random posting on main posts outside of social and off topic... even started to do a bit myself I think... comeon people... keep the constant, endless, useless (besides proving the idiots we are), banter out of the main posts and in Social/Off topic... I mean... I really don't want to try and read a post to learn of latest updates, and have to read 2 pages of banter not even involving the topic... I mean... really... we are professionals, right?.... *ahem* RIGHT?! mercades and luv4bebe and trane... and me... and whoever else... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE drrrk.
Posted 16 years ago
Yes, I have been constantly deleting posts and locking topics around here to protect news from spam. I do not mind the spam in the off topic or introduction area, but it sould stay far away from the credits and announcements areas.
Posted 16 years ago
ok, but i refuse to beleive i'm as bad as they are :lol:
Posted 16 years ago
I cant wait to scalp this guy...
Posted 16 years ago
:shock:
Posted 16 years ago
maybe spam just comes naturally for some people?
Posted 16 years ago
This almost tempts me to really start spamming :twisted:
Posted 16 years ago
ohh! :? :?
Last edited by luv4bebe on Mon May 12, 2008 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 16 years ago · Author
ok... well mostly luve4bebe and mercades... i mean... one topic, i noticed it had tagged on 4-5 pages... and only the first few posts were on topic, the rest just senseless spam of the two chatting
Posted 16 years ago
i really didn't notice! it is just something that happens with out meaning i've been droven after these interesting topics i guess!
SORRY! :(
*wat a shame on me*!