AP+ is a paid subscription

5hy
by 5hy · 65 posts
4 weeks ago in IMVU News
Posted 4 weeks ago · Author
I just got accepted to beta test AP+ and I was a little shocked to find out that it's a $5 per month subscription to be part of the beta. I assume the release price is going to be the same but paying to be a beta tester for something is a little scummy imo.

Screenshot_20240924_084959_IMVU.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_092401_IMVU.jpg
Posted 4 weeks ago
@terryracer

yeah. same here. id rather give imvu $200.00 for lifetime AP+ then make monthly payments. then have to Re New AP+ to then buy that same product again for 30k Credits fuck them. lol. just wish people would actually want my Creator Services, for uploading there products for DRV Sadly. hadnt had anyone personally want help with there shop.
Posted 4 weeks ago
frl thats just a scam , like paying 5$ monthly for a beta test? how much the final price gonna be then ? 15 or 20$ monthly for just having authorized bm stuffs ? its crazy lol , and sadly people gonna buy it tho
Posted 4 weeks ago
@DragonWorld

yeah i dont think AP+ is gonna last 6months maybe or a year. then they wont get people buying it the only sales they gonna get is a bunch of horny men buying it lol
Posted 4 weeks ago
lol frl only those people gonna buy it and yeah since its beta test , maybe one year , and they will make us wait for another years before releasing Ap+
Posted 4 weeks ago
@DragonWorld

lol right.
Posted 4 weeks ago
@terryracer

2010 here. crator mode for ever. and i feel that. imvu can suck my dick for a 4.99 monthly sub.
Posted 3 weeks ago · Author
It's really not worth it adding a $5 sub to a $20 purchase which is ultimately going to cost more than AP. I fear this is going to be another fad like the NFTs were.