Do you have a dog?

Amer0x
by Amer0x · 19 posts
1 year ago in Off Topic
Posted 1 month ago
@Morth

Wow 4 and 10 before all at the same time….it must have taken much time to tend to…..i don't have a dog…..i only have a cute Holland hop rabbit…..she stands up to get her treat…..she is adorable. I had her since she was 2 months old…..4 years old now. She stays in her 2 story condo….but most of the time when i am home she just roam around…..asking treats ones in a while.
Posted 1 month ago
@thessa33

Here at home, I've had dogs for a long time, some passed away two years ago, one of them was 18 years old going to 19, he was a cocker. the others died when they were 15, 17.
Currently of the 4 who are with me, two were adopted, one last year, female and another this year, they are on average 2 years old. (I've already lost the curtains in the house) :awesome40:
Posted 1 month ago
@Morth

I know not only curtains but also your shoes i supposed…..i had a puddle dog when i was a little girl….but i lost him in a traggic accident and since then i never had one. The pain of loosing a pet that you have been with for a while really hurts….Now i got my rabbit….and i am getting to be too much attach to her…..i hope she stays with us a little bit longer.
Posted 1 month ago
@thessa33

I think a little differently about the loss, because we know that their life span is shorter than ours, and I have always adopted them, whether in kennels or on the street. As much as the loss hurts, I'm always taking someone off the street, because I'd rather they have a family life than live starving on the street.
Posted 4 weeks ago
Morth wrote:
@thessa33I think a little differently about the loss, because we know that their life span is shorter than ours, and I have always adopted them, whether in kennels or on the street. As much as the loss hurts, I'm always taking someone off the street, because I'd rather they have a family life than live starving on the street.

@Morth

I love how you think. Keep up the good work…..wish there were more like you so the world wont have so much stray dogs around.

-- Mon May 27, 2024 3:43 am --

@MrValentine

What a cute but a very big dog…..but she looks so gentle and loved.
Posted 4 weeks ago
had dogs as kid. firmly a cat dad theys days
Posted 3 weeks ago
Yeah, two dogs and two cats right now. They get along very well, all that cat vs dog is a myth if you do things right
Posted 3 weeks ago
I got a pitbull n miniature bully. I think that’s a cool combo to have. Only downside is the bully can’t play as long as the pit lol.