Dark Souls badges or any other game badges

Yashiro
by Yashiro · 7 posts
3 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 3 years ago · Author
Hello :rainbowsheep:

Since i'm a huge fan of Dark Souls i wonder if there are any badges with this game? i'd really like to get some.
Also other videogames badges would be cool
~~Thanks
Posted 3 years ago
I get a lot of my badges from doing a search from the badge directory. Nice website and eazy to use.
Posted 3 years ago
fallgirl wrote:
I get a lot of my badges from doing a search from the badge directory. Nice website and eazy to use.

@fallgirl

Their Mobile app is good too it grabs badges automatically while running on the background
Posted 3 years ago
Derekers wrote:
fallgirl wrote:I get a lot of my badges from doing a search from the badge directory. Nice website and eazy to use.
@fallgirlTheir Mobile app is good too it grabs badges automatically while running on the background

@Derekers

I just use a desk top tho, does Mobile app that collects badges are the badges good for desk top computers then to?
Posted 3 years ago
fallgirl wrote:
Derekers wrote: fallgirl wrote:I get a lot of my badges from doing a search from the badge directory. Nice website and eazy to use.
@fallgirlTheir Mobile app is good too it grabs badges automatically while running on the background
@DerekersI just use a desk top tho, does Mobile app that collects badges are the badges good for desk top computers then to?

@fallgirl

They only offer mobile app so far haven't heard of them planing to make desktop one YET
Posted 3 years ago
badges for imvu or like? im lost