Outfit/Cloning Program

Devman
by Devman · 50 posts
6 years ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 5 years ago
the cloning tools do not work
Posted 5 years ago
Thirteen wrote:
i never really understood why many would want this type of tool. but it makes sense to me now, i believe it could be fun to play tricks on a friend or w.e thanks for this tool Don.

This is useful when working on a order for a product. I clone the avi that requested it so I can make sure the item fits properly. Very useful when making custom orders for someone who uses various scalers, or if you just want to match textures. I also cloned a friend so I could give him a makeover :dancingbannana: and... I must admit, I have also used this a couple of times to swipe cute dresses :awesome25: lol but mostly the creating stuff.
Posted 5 years ago
so this outfit basically is to clone the one the user have on? like the default fit for example that they have?
Posted 5 years ago
I tried this tool. I love it actually. Its like hidden outfit viever which was on some site i forgot except this is just for the default looks saved by the user
Posted 5 years ago
This tool work properly?
Cause i have try but when i have copyed an outfit and try to open imvu app , but avatar wear always my outfit and not The one i have copyed.
There’s another way to do or tool?
Thank’s a lot
Sorry for my english
Posted 5 years ago
@Barbiexoxo90
Send me a PM with the name of the avatar whose outfit you're trying to clone.
Posted 3 years ago
hi , i don't have understand ,after i have cloned a outfit and wear, how to save that and go in chat room whit that outfit ?
Posted 3 years ago
Thank you folks, it worked for me too

-- Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:02 am --

looks like a nice program