hammy0o
by hammy0o · 38 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago
how do you buy the hidden items though
Posted 6 years ago
gifts trick does not work anymore
Posted 6 years ago
Accounts that close out their VIP have their shops closed also, but the products can still be bought or sold by the creator
Posted 6 years ago
Adryan wrote:
Thronstahl wrote:gifts trick does not work anymoreyou can bypass this with t3de send @DataMine a pm for details.

thank you

-- Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:58 pm --

is T3DE dead?
Posted 6 years ago
I have a disabled account and I can still buy things from it, but, of course I have the url's and they are not hidden
Posted 6 years ago
Thronstahl wrote:
ehreeder wrote:I have a disabled account and I can still buy things from it, but, of course I have the url's and they are not hiddeni want buy this http://de.imvu.com/shop/product.php?pro ... d=31977331 bit still didnt work :/

lmao dick trig for female?
:tlasmug:

was bought stuffs from disabled creator and succesfull, maybe imvu have some parameter for disabled creator like still could be purchased till 30days after disabled or etc...etc..etc,
idk i never investigate it
Posted 6 years ago
If IMVU disabled permanently the creator because of reasons, then you can't buy the product. If the creator disabled his/hers account, then you can buy the product.
Posted 6 years ago
buddybud wrote:
If IMVU disabled permanently the creator because of reasons, then you can't buy the product. If the creator disabled his/hers account, then you can buy the product.

In my opinion, I think this is the reason why you can't buy your product, because I have a big wishlist ( More than 2400 items ), and in that wishlist , I have products from disabled devs, and there are some products that I bought from disabled devs and there are some products that I can't buy from other disabled devs.