question

itachima
by itachima · 8 posts
9 years ago in Social Games
Posted 9 years ago · Author
what would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Posted 9 years ago
I have no problem telling someone that I love them everyday if I truly do. :redHeart:

...But I have a harder time telling them when they're losing me.
Posted 9 years ago
HArder for me to tell someone that I love them (meaning that individual person that you love deeply :P )
Posted 9 years ago
Personally I don't find it hard to tell someone I love you, could change a life and a mood for a day hearing someone telling you I love you regardless of how deep or meant you say I love you it is good....but to tell someone I don't love him/her back I find hard because I hate hurting someone's feeling and feel worthless.
Posted 9 years ago
I don't find it difficult to tell someone I love them, as long as I mean it heartily; however, it seems harder for me to tell them I don't love them, since doing so, will likely hurt their feelings. I remember my older brother telling me if I have nothing nice to say, STFU; or, take the 5th (invoking my right to silence), lol. Anyway, "telling" is different from "doing," since action speaks louder than words. If you love somebody, show it. :)
Posted 9 years ago
Telling them I don't love them back .
Posted 9 years ago
I don't like to tell someone I love them every time they turn around. If I love someone deeply, when I do tell them, it will actually mean something and not just be empty words simply because I rarely say it. As for telling someone I don't love them back, I think that would depend on the circumstance and the person. For the most part, I don't like to hurt anyone either, but on the same note, I'm known for being 'to the point' and telling people how I really feel. I agree with Gr8bugaly, however, actions do speak louder than words for the most part. 8)
Posted 8 years ago
Hurting someones feeling is the hardest thing for me to do...so saying I don't love him back would be hard....but saying I LOVE YOU to the one I really love is the first thing I want to do every time I see him and around him. :redHeart: :redHeart: :redHeart: