IMVU Account h4c|<7d D:

HaleyCupcake
by HaleyCupcake · 14 posts
12 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Yesterday, I was an idiot and clicked a link that someone sent me..which supposadly would give me credits..and then they changed my password and email for the account, so I can't get back on..I tried contacting imvu but I don't want to wait forever to do so..could anyone please help me?
Posted 12 years ago
HaleyCupcake wrote:
Yesterday, I was an idiot and clicked a link that someone sent me..which supposadly would give me credits..and then they changed my password and email for the account, so I can't get back on..I tried contacting imvu but I don't want to wait forever to do so..could anyone please help me?

What did you send to IMVU?
Posted 12 years ago
:? The oldest trick in the book... damn you got bamboozled! I'm thinking you should send Tickets of all your info to imvu
Posted 12 years ago
You haven't been h4c|<7d, you have been SCAMMED.
Major difference.

Anyway, just open a ticket and post as much information as possible.
Posted 12 years ago
O.o i think i got someone with similar imvu name to your forum nick in list of my h4c|<7d accounts.
Posted 12 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
O.o i think i got someone with similar imvu name to your forum nick in list of my h4c|<7d accounts.

Literally similar, or just similar similiar but not the exact same O.o
Posted 12 years ago

Ejo, the opening poster has no idea what you are talking about.
She is going to think that you h4c|<7d her account...which we both know that is not what you are talking about.

Ejo collects trapdoors into accounts.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

She is going to think that you h4c|<7d her account...which we both know that is not what you are talking about.

DF does that mean.. 'Cause trapdoors are I think ways to get into accounts....
Posted 12 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

DF does that mean.. 'Cause trapdoors are I think ways to get into accounts....

Yes, a trapdoor tends to be maintenance passage into a secure area which skirts security checks such as passwords. It is almost the same as a backdoor. The difference being that a backdoor is added by a h4c|<7r and a trapdoor was placed there by the programmer, in this case IMVU inc staff.