Favorite Pokemon

SwagGod1
by SwagGod1 · 15 posts
1 year ago in Off Topic
Posted 1 year ago · Author
I saw a few pokemon emotes in the shoutbox and thought i should make a post asking what your favorite pokemon and legendary pokemon is. For me it's going to be Chimchar cause hes so cute in my opinion and Deoxys because i loved watching the movie with him vs Rayquaza when i was a kid.
Posted 1 year ago
@SwagGod

Favorite Pokemon: Chansey (with toxic), Muk, Nidoking, Venomoth, Hypno, Toxtricity, Vileplume, Venusaur, Toxapex, Slowking-Galar, Weezing-Galar, Naganadel, Eternatus

Fuck it, I just love poison type moves! No victory is more satisfying than slowly whittling down your opponents Pokémon with poisonous toxins.
Posted 1 year ago
Blaziken.

I love fire starters and sapphire was my first game.

Watching him eek out the win vs charizard is my favorite Pokémon fight ever, I have memories of taking on the elite four as a kid with a two man party of Blaziken and Kyogre.

I remember beating drakes salamence by spamming mirror move when it used fly.

A kung fu flaming chicken that can jump stories into the sky to uppercut you?

He’s just cool
Posted 1 year ago
It's difficult to choose one but in case of legendary Pokemon, Latios and Latias pair is my fav. Then there r different types in which, i prefer ghost pokemons like Gengar, dusclops and then Darkrai, that would be on top in all ghosts. Thinking about cute Pokemon, Dedenne comes first in mind. Personally I use electric types Pokemon in Pokemon go as they only weak to one type. Btw anyone here play Pokemon Go?
Posted 1 year ago
Diglett, cute creatures from the ground