i want to say good bye to all of you, i am retiring on imvu

Deleted user
by Deleted user · 4 posts
1 year ago in Off Topic
Posted 1 year ago · Author
i know some people may not know who i am,. or who I was haha, i would like to wish you all a good bye, i am retireing from imvu, and the internet for awhile, i have to take care of my own needs in real life then sit around all day on the internet, and i wanted to say Datamine, and don alph adon, you both were very nice people, haha. and heralds as well was a very good credits seller, and wanted to tell you all i am retiring from imvu, and i will come around sometimes, to check in. and see how everyone is doing, and again thank you guys for letting me in the family newb sections and stuff i will be around time to time, but again this site was the best! haha. I shall return when I can,

i unmistakencoprse cry and say DO NOT LET THIS SITE DIE,! love ya!!

other names i used on here 4beb,deathrun,unmistakencorpse, you all have a good time, on here don't let this site die on me haha,
Posted 1 year ago
sorry to hear that but after awhile imvu does get dull and so we all need a break hopefully you comeback
Posted 11 months ago
@Deleted user

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. We wish you well and we will be here when and if you decide to return.

Salutes