Wear 300 Free Items without buying them

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 671 posts
16 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 12 years ago
i tried the *use 81 and *use191 code and i turned into a guy and idk how to change back it wont work :(((((
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
xval21x wrote:
i tried the *use 81 and *use191 code and i turned into a guy and idk how to change back it wont work :(((((

*use 80

THANKS ALOT!!
Posted 12 years ago
*use 2012 turns you into a piggy and then back to normal :D howwww weirddd
Posted 12 years ago
Hey , i went online and looked for the product names and i found them and put *use numberhere in dress up and then i did *use 11489849 and it didnt come up at all . am i suppose to do it on shop ?

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 pm --

Hey , i went online and looked for the product names and i found them and put *use numberhere in dress up and then i did *use 11489849 and it didnt come up at all . am i suppose to do it on shop ?
Posted 12 years ago
LarenceSwaqq wrote:

A lot of the use codes don't work anymore as far as I am aware. You can use them in the shop, dressup mode and in a room. Just keep trying them till you find some that still work.
Posted 12 years ago
I am new to this site, where do I type these codes in at?

-- Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 am --

Nvm I seen you answer someone else who asked the same question >_<
Posted 12 years ago
Amazing
Posted 12 years ago
lmfao these are so fucking old.. most of the items that "dont show" dont egsist is why. the big smiley.. its name is packman.. if you go into the 2000's there are more *use codes... the *use codes where the beta cmd's used to test out the game...
Posted 11 years ago
Works. Thank you.