Vip for free or for credits

Nao Existe
by Nao Existe · 16 posts
5 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 years ago
Soulljah wrote:
@Thirteen I asked her if I could refer and her answer was that she only gives that price to customers of her other products not to random people so I took that to mean a no, sorry.

ehh ok thanks for checking anyway. :aHappy:

-- Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:48 am --

Hydra wrote:
Yes there is a way to get VIP for free. It is illegal but will not get you banned off IMVU.

really? that should be great news for the OP. i personally thought it was a long reach -------> trying to get vip for free without any illegal stuff.. guess u learn something new everyday
Posted 5 years ago
Thirteen wrote:
Hydra wrote:
Yes there is a way to get VIP for free. It is illegal but will not get you banned off IMVU.
really? that should be great news for the OP. i personally thought it was a long reach -------> trying to get vip for free without any illegal stuff.. guess u learn something new everyday

Yes, that is great news Hydra, please share :)
Posted 5 years ago · Author
@Hydra, it would be nice of you if you share that with us.
@Soulljah, check your dm.
Posted 5 years ago
i really wanna credits on imvu :/
Posted 5 years ago
Hi. If your issue is that your card isn't working, I suggest buying a prepaid card from Walmart. You get a bonus gift for buying a prepaid card and a bonus gift for buying from Walmart, plus you get extended VIP when u buy with card. The 12 month promo happens every month but even the usual promo is 8 months for 50 I think.
Posted 3 years ago
I want to be vip so I can whisper and maybe create some products