Does This Tool Exist?

SirDarkHart
by SirDarkHart · 8 posts
6 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 6 years ago · Author

Hey, I was wondering about a tool that can retrieve chat logs after the room is closed out. For instance; ur in a chat and u "x" out forgetting to get the chat before u close out the room and u want or need it for some reason, is there a tool or something that can retrieve that chat log? I thought that once there was one tool that could but i can't remember now. Thanks!!

DataMine wrote:
Basic Log2Chat in the Mafia Tools subforum: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=11773

Hey, I clicked on the link and it takes me to a page that says that there there basically or that im not able to view it. I thought since i'm vip i can view the h4c|<7r forums as well i know i used to be able to. Oh i do have a screenshot if its needed to be seen just let me know, thanks again
sy
DataMine wrote:
@SirDarkHartHmmm...can you view the Mafia Tools subforum? viewforum.php?f=179

I can view this topic obviously but any of the other links that i have clicked on to read even tho it says that there are so many posts etc when i click on the topic it gives me a comment of it doesnt exist for the time frame constraints given or something like that. i did take a screenshot but i cant upload it to show you. on my gallery it says its under construction so i dont know whats up with that either. I'm sorry to be so much of a bother. lol
Posted 6 years ago
The gallery system has been disabled due to being shitty and too complicated to fix. Just upload the image to imgur or something.
Posted 5 years ago
its an awesome tool ..thanks so much for making it....makes my life so much easier...lol....
Posted 3 years ago
its an good tool thanks so much for making it. thanks for making this tool