Community Rules & Etiquette

DataMine
by DataMine · 110 posts
6 years ago in .Net (C#, VB, etc)
Posted 1 year ago
@DataMine

I'm new here, so seeing the rules in black and white is helpful! I'll do my best to follow the rules, most seem rather easy. I have been known to leave "thank you" posts, so I'm going to have to work on that.
Posted 1 year ago · Author
@Kenauerback

Yeah, the rules are pretty simple here, we like to let people have the freedoms to express themselves. You can still post thanks you type posts as long as you do more than just say "thank you". Explaining why you appreciate what the OP posted goes a long way than simply saying thanks and leaving. We want to encourage engagement in the community and give a sense of accomplishment to earning medits.
Posted 1 year ago
understand
Posted 1 year ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@GodofthedeadDude ... you literally just made an account named "Lottery12", spammed a giant wall of text worth 50k medits, and then tried to use it to buy a bunch of products on the market.I'll let it slide this time as curious experimentation by a curious mind. Don't let it happen again.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Oh my that's no bueno I guess... Lol

-- Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:48 pm --

@Don Von Alpha Dom

I would be happy to collaborate with somebody on being the tester if somebody wants to set up an account that I can access or something along those lines...
Posted 1 year ago
Where does it say in the rules that you can not post in Spanish?
Posted 1 year ago
Read and understood