Generate Cid from username

d4ne
by d4ne · 33 posts
7 years ago in PHP
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Does anyone know the algo to create the cid from a username?

The only aviable way i've seen yet, is to parse it through the "web_send_message_widget" widget on their website, which needs a active cookie or session. Is there a easier way to pull or generate it? Im kinda new to imvu so i didnt went through every js file or anything yet.

Would appreciate any kind of help.
Posted 7 years ago
Just our Bio Generator tool: services/generators/imvu-bio-generator/imvu-bio-generator.php

You can also find more tools under the tool menu at the top of every page. :arrowu:
Does it offer a api? since i need it inside a own class
Posted 7 years ago
d4ne wrote:
Does it offer a api? since i need it inside a own class

I built a very basic api to allow for live updating but it requires you're logged into our site to use it. I do not offer any way to incorporate the tool into your own projects.
Ah okay, tahnks for the responses tho
Posted 7 years ago
Np, thanks for stopping by. I spend all my time programming so hopefully there's something else here that will be of interest or use to you.
Yea just been searching for a cid translation cause we found some nice vulns on their servers to get more informations lol but im sure theres alot of usefull things here :)
Posted 7 years ago
Yeah, there effeminately are a lot of them, we don't publicly post about them though for obvious reasons.
Makes sense :)
Posted 7 years ago
whats a cid? client id? what can you do with a cid? or why would one need to use such a thing?