IMVU Program - Product Asset Extractor

DataMine
by DataMine · 360 posts
8 years ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 5 years ago
@DataMine

stupid question time....giggles..where does the extraction go once you extract the files? i cant seem to find them...LOL dont shoot me yet..hahah im sure i have quite a few more dumb questions coming up in my head....hahaha...but seriously? where do they go...i seem to have issues finding them....ty ahead of time.....
Posted 5 years ago
ok...tysm....ill take a 2nd look....i download into download folder but i dont see it there...is it possible for it to go another place? smiles...i guess i better keep searching..haha ty for your help...hugs
Posted 5 years ago
4EverYours wrote:
ok...tysm....ill take a 2nd look....i download into download folder but i dont see it there...is it possible for it to go another place? smiles...i guess i better keep searching..haha ty for your help...hugs

@4EverYours

You might have to run the program as administrator; it might not have write access to wherever you unzipped it to.
Posted 5 years ago
OK..tysm..i will try that because im not finding them anywhere..i use downloads to unzip all files with winrar..so i dont understand why im having a problem seeing things i extracted...ty for your help...hugs
Posted 5 years ago
i dont think so because i can see product folder from imvu with all chkn files in it...before this computer i would use the asset extractor and it would go into a folder that was different from imvu's and i knew it was the asset extractor ..it all went into 1 file on my documents...but now when i do it...nothing appears so i dont know where its going to...
Posted 5 years ago
@DataMine

should i download it look good