Imvu Heads

wrathdylan
by wrathdylan · 3 posts
4 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 months ago · Author
Does anyone know a creator who makes facial hair or nose rings that does float in mid air? yesterday i was on imvu shop and it had to be at least an hour and a half, i couldn’t find anything that would perfectly match my face, i dead serious confused and frustrated on why make accessories if they even fit on peoples heads. i use to have the sane problem with eyebrows on some heads, the eyebrows would literally be floating from my face lol. it was so stressful
Posted 4 months ago
@wrathdylan

In IMVU, items are created according to the mesh head. Ideally, you should search for items from the mesh head you're using, as a random search in the store will take a long time. If you post your head's link here, we may be able to better help you show items that might be compatible.
Posted 3 months ago
As someone who uses an asteri head, i think you should use that or maybe you have one already and that’s probably the reason for you not being able to wear accessories that aren’t an asteri head. But whatever head you have has to do with why when you put on an item it doesn’t fit onto your head. But yeah most definitely asteri head are in now a lot of people have changed to those heads and there’s a lot in shop to choose from.